First-Time Offenders

Requesting First Offender Status

If you have been charged with driving while under the influence (first offense) or possession of a controlled substance (first offense) and have not previously requested first offender treatment, and are seeking consideration under Wyoming State Statute § 7-13-301, please review our First Offender InformationForm. You may submit you request for such treatment to the City Attorney's Office, or mail your request to:

Laramie City Attorney
406 Ivinson Ave.
P.O. Box C
Laramie, WY 82073

Contact Us

For additional information, please contact the City Attorney's Department at (307) 721-5321.